A plan providing for a simple funeral service covering the essential items, including to removal and disposal of the deceased, suitable for single people with no family. This funeral could be completed within 72 hours.
- Administration of the Plan
- Attending to all necessary funeral arrangements
- The funeral director’s services
- Conveyance of the deceased to the mortuary within Spain
- Advice on certification and registration
- 3 day’s mortuary expense
- Preparation and care of the deceased
- Supply of a veneered coffin
- Provision of a hearse to the local crematorium
- Provision of necessary staff
- Cremation fee and doctor’s certificate
- Supply of an Urn
- Certificate to allow ashes to be taken on board an aircraft
- Death Certificate translated to English
There are various different payment methods, but you can secure your funeral plan with a deposit as little as 150 euro or sterling.
Payments can be taken up to a maximum of 5 years.
Please contact Ruth for more details.
Find our more by completing the form below or seeing our contact page