A plan providing for a comprehensive funeral service. Providing all the services within the Opal plan with the added benefit of a floral tribute and premium coffin A funeral similar in content to that which you would expect in the UK, allowing five days for family participation especially if based in a different country. This is suitable for couples and families.
- Administration of the Plan
- Attending to all necessary funeral arrangements
- Provision of funeral director’s services
- Conveyance of the deceased to the mortuary within Spain
- Advice on certification and registration
- 5 days mortuary expense and time to pay last respects
- Normal hygienic treatment (if required) and care of the deceased
- Supply of a quality coffin suitable for cremation or burial
- Robe and fittings as required
- Provision of a hearse to the local crematorium or cemetery
- Provision of necessary staff to attend the service
- Accompanying flowers provided – terms apply
- Religious service, priest and staff attendance
- Cremation fee and doctor’s certificate
- Provision of a quality urn
- Cremation certificate to allow ashes to be taken aboard aircraft
- Death Certificate translated to English
There are various different payment methods, but you can secure your funeral plan with a deposit as little as 150 euro or sterling.
Payments can be taken up to a maximum of 5 years.
Please contact Ruth for more details.