A plan providing for repatriation back home to the desired country worldwide and a contribution to a simple funeral service at the destination country of choice.
- Administration of the Plan
- Attending to all necessary funeral arrangements
- The funeral director’s professional services
- Removal to the funeral director’s premises
- Preparation for international travel
- A simple coffin conforming to international travel
- Delivery to airport in closed hearse
- Delivery from UK airport to funeral directors (100 km)
- Full use of the chapels of rest
- A quality wood veneer coffin
- Hearse on day of the funeral
- Provision of conductor & bearers
- Service and committal at crematorium
- Minister services
- Advice to executors relating to registration & documentation
- All legal documents required for repatriation and its funeral services
- Freight fee allowance of €1100 is included within the plan
- Contribution to UK funeral director’s fee of £2000 is included in the plan
There are various different payment methods, but you can secure your funeral plan with a deposit as little as 150 euro or sterling.
Payments can be taken up to a maximum of 5 years.
Please contact Ruth for more details.